Saturday, May 2, 2009

How do you step from the top of 100-foot pole?

This requires a deeper reflexion on how to step from the top of a 100-foot pole; what really happened from one to be at the top and how did he or she have to get there? Somehow there was a ladder, there were steps, or he or she has been dropped there by a helicopter?

From my opinion, taking such a risk would not work for many but there might be people out there who always take chances and always experience life in the way that a normal human being would not. This said, how do you expect someone like me to step from the top of 100-foot pole, even offered millions of dollars, I would not agree to such a proposition because I’d be dead before I get such money and what about my family? Oh, no I would never take such a risk or adventure myself!

There is however an old saying stating that if everyone is from the same thought that means that no one deeply thinks i.e. being realistic, I do not think that this should happen to me as long as I am awake and surely if such thing happens to me, I would conclude that it is only a dream and what the best to do for stepping from the top of 100-ffot pole, it’s just to wake-up and that nightmare will end there. Who says better?

No comments:

Post a Comment