Saturday, October 31, 2009

Andy Warhol said, “In the future everybody will be world famous for fifteen minutes” – You can’t choose the 15 minutes but why would you be world...

Andy Warhol said, “In the future everybody will be world famous for fifteen minutes” – You can’t choose the 15 minutes but why would you be world famous.

I don’t know how I would e world famous but as that was said by Andy Warhol, I believe that it would be achieved because when he said so, perhaps he was inspired or revealed by the Holy Spirit.

In this world, everybody seems to be great and being great it’s also being famous, isn’t it? I will personally wait and see until such time arrives and when it arrives, I would seize the opportunity as such might only happen once in life.

If I become famous for these fifteen minutes, I would like to realise my dreams. Despite the time, what I could do is to focus and make such opportunity to remain forever. For instance, within fifteen minutes when I would become famous, I would make much money and then save into an investment account in that frame of time. Whatever would be the situation after these fifteen minutes, I would still remain an investor and from there my dreams would become realities.

That’s the reason why people should know how to seize any opportunities offered or presented to them because sometimes things only happen once in life and depending on those who could seize and make positive use of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment