Thursday, October 29, 2009

What motivates me...?

Actually, I am a smart person as I can adapt easily in any situation that my life could face. Nevertheless, motivations also impact on my opinions as being a human being. I am always motivated by positive thoughts and opinions as well as positive acts.

Every human being is motivated by good things such as good remuneration in the context of work, awareness of his/her effort when serving a certain community, academic recognition when studying hard i.e. a hardworking student who distinguishes himself amongst others, should pass with a distinction in that particular subject or graduate with a cum laude.

Personally, what motivates me is hard work, energy, enthusiasm, professionalism, so many more. I am a very ambitious person and once strengths are being motivated or supported, I’d do perform in the way to benefit not only myself, but also the organisation where I work, the community where I live as well as the country where I reside.

However, my weaknesses are also part of what motivates me as being challenged, I try the best of myself to prove what I am able to as I do not believe in failure in my life because I am of winner’s race. Finally, whatsoever is the situation, prayer always motivates me as to stand victorious.

No comments:

Post a Comment